Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back from Hawaii

Waikiki is fun, but way to fast paced for my taste. It's also a good thing I love sushi, since the other food choices were way overpriced. (As well as Internet Servvice... only 10 bucks a day... that's why there is a gap)If you wanted the 2 cheeseburger meal at the g0lden @rches, it was only 7.99 before supersizing. I can't eat that greasy stuff... lol. I could get 2 meals worth of sashimi and crab/tuna rolls for the same price. The North Shore, especially Sunset Beach and anywhere east of Waimea Bay was much more relaxed. That would be the best place for a surf bum to live... I love it there.
I could live in a tent on the beach... lol.
The business side of the trip was long hours, 10 hour days, reminiscent of my Navy days. We (my business associates and I)only had 1/2 a day to sight-see, just before our flights back to the mainland. I have to bring my wife next time, but it may be awhile with the baby being so small and all. I really haven't been keeping up on this blog at all, time is short. I think I should have alot of free time with my family staying in KC until mid to late December. I'll have some pictures up in about 2 hours or so. I have to shrink them down *in file size* first, and I still have to clean my house. Yes, I slept all weekend instead of doing housework. Jet lag sucks...
At least I still have a house to clean and a yard to mow.