Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's Official...

Our daughter just cut her first tooth, my wife just called. She also said 'ma ma ma' for the first time today.

I apologize for not writing alot lately. Bad manners, me not being around much. I have been in San Diego since the 18th, and working over 60 hours since then. I will be in San Diego until the 2nd of July. My wife is still at home in KC MO, visiting our family. ALot has happened this week. My wife found an awesome house to move into, and the couple who owns it accepted our offer. This will be our 10th time moving in the 9 1/2 years that we have been married. All of them are directly related to the military. No complaining here, we love moving and all, but now that we are civilians, it's alot more stressful.

AWTM wrote about her little road trip / adventure, and I am sure my wife can directly relate to that. 15 hours in a minivan with a 8 month old, and a 5 and 6 year old boy can make for some interesting travel time. Schedules are way disrupted by events like this. They are supposed to return to Louisiana on the 29th, a day before we close on the house we are selling there. Please pray for her and the kids, it's gonna be a rough few days for them. I wish I was back before they were. We'll all be re-adjusting to the 'normal schedule' for at least a week.