Friday, November 11, 2005

Project Valour IT

I wish I hadn't been lazy all week, and gotten around to this sooner. Please check this out, it would mean alot to me. If you know a Sailor, Marine, Soldier or Airman, please visit this link.

I remember back in June, when I first learned about Chuck, and my family and I prayed for him. He is still recovering from his injuries.

But Valour IT is not just about Chuck... It's much more than that. It's about our Servicemen and Servicewomen. This goes beyond one, and touches many.

Chuck and his wife are doing what they can to spread this. Check this out!!!

MSNBC is also hosting Chuck's wife. This is awesome !!!

WHAT: Friendly fundraising competition for Valour-IT.
WHEN: November 2nd through Veterans Day (the 11th).
WHERE: Based in the blogosphere, spreading everywhere else.
WHY: Because giving wounded warriors with hand and arm injuries access to a computer supports their healing and puts them back in touch with the world.
HOW: Blogger teams will be divided along military branches, with civilians "up for grabs." Prospective team leaders were approached yesterday Wednesday (waiting for replies). When the leadership is announced, you will have the opportunity to join the team of your choice.



Some Supporters of Project Valour IT:
Smash's Site

Da Godess' Site

Army Wife Toddler Mom's Site