Friday, December 09, 2005

iPOD owners beware...

Backtrack Link to Original Story

One fellow has been the victim of a "Podjacking". I know, I know. It sounds like a cheap Sci-Fi Channel spin-off series, but this is serious and could get worse.
If you have an iPOD and you "Podcast", you should definitely look into this.

On a funnier side note, I wonder if what took place on my return flight from KC to Houston a few weeks ago counts as one. There was a passenger who decided that the Flight Attendants were amateurs, and wanted to replace the boring drone of "This is how to buckle your seat belt" and "This is how we spell EXIT on an airplane" spiel with his iPod output. We got to hear some Bob Marley during preflight and Jack Johnson during take off. It was hilarious. I am guessing that his FM transmitter was able to "overpower" the intercom on the plane. I can't wait to hear the next show. LOL.