Friday, March 24, 2006

People

Ok folks... we all know some people are more challenged in the common sense department.
If you work, or even just venture out to the local K-Mart you may run into a few of these people.
I have been known to fall into this category myself from time to time. As I sit here pondering the
need for wearing 0akleys in a world so dimly lit by these, ahem, stars... this clip ' Berlitz - Sinking on Transbuddha 'came to mind.

It totally reminds me of that Bill Engvall skit, "Here's your sign". Would we be more apt to talk to
them or would we avoid them? I am thinking some days, when you need a great laugh for later, talk to them.
On others when you know you won't have the nicest thoughts running through your head, avoid them.

AWTM (Army Wife) had a great run-in with some tax people. For those who remember seeing that entry, it was rather amusing.
She also added how it is not nice to talk about others. I agree, but I also think it is ok to do so and laugh if you are willing
to let yourself be put in the same lump category.

Find the humor in any situation, without being hateful. Is that even possible? Food for thought.

I tend to avoid this type of talk to others, as it sometimes backfires, but I think life is what you make of it, or better put,
what you tend to see. If all you look for or focus on are the bad things, then maybe after a while the bad things block
out the good things. It works both ways though. I hope I don't lose readers or blog buddies over this. I've just been taking
a good hard look at life in general lately, and my friend's mother passing on kind of put the spotlight on things for me.

Hang in there reader's.